We value our relationship with our customers and the other users of this website.
In order to ensure quality service, we would require you to register with us by providing us with some of your personal information. We acknowledge the confidentiality of such information, and we commit to protect and use such information appropriately.
Collection of information
Once you register with us as a member you will be required to provide us with some basic personal information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the storage of that information on the web server managed by One Step Solution.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Your name, Date of Birth, Email address, Phone number, and Mailing address;
- Shipping, Billing and Other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself in case of account recovery.
The main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a secure and efficient service. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide services and support;
- Resolve disputes;
- Improve our services to you;
- Inform you about our services and updates, and promotional offers should you prefer to receive them;
- Compare information for accuracy, and verification with third parties such as PayPal and AustPost; and
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties.
Promotional emails and Newsletters
When you register with us you will have the option of whether or not you wish to receive our Promotional emails and Newsletters. Your email will be included in our mailing list if you ticked to receive them in your registration process.
However should you wish not to receive them, you can easily do so by following the unsubscribe link in any of our Promotional emails and Newsletters, or simply log on to your account on our website and unsubscribe there. You will not be receiving any future Promotional emails and Newsletters from us once you unsubscribe.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements and enforce our policies. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- AustPost whose service we rely on for the delivery of your order,
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information,
- With the issue of a Subpoena, Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity,
- Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
We use "cookies" to track non-personally identifiable information in order to help analyze our web page flow to identify popular categories; customize our services such as to offer you personalized recommendations based on your preferences, and measure promotional effectiveness. Cookies are also used to identify your account and to maintain your online status. You can always decline our cookies by changing your browser settings, however in doing so you may experience interference with your use of the normal functions and services of our website.
It is important to set a secure password for your account. Try incorporate unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not share your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, for whatever the reason, we note that you will be held responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. Hence, in case of your password being compromised for any reason, you should notify us immediately and change your password.
Managing your account
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by log into your account on our website. You must promptly update your personal information especially Mailing Address if it changes or is incorrect.
Your information is stored on server managed by One Step Solution. We recognize that the information you provide us must be protected in order to protect you against unauthorized access and disclosure. Therefore we will cooperate with our web manager One Step Solutions to ensure your information stay protected and secure, with the application of encryption and other internet security utilities. However, despite the fact that we work hard to protect your privacy, you should not expect that your personal information will stay 100% secure at all times, as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access your account.